Reflection Blog

 This course taught me many valuable skills such as how to manage a credit card and when it is smart to invest in things such as stocks, a house, and a credit card. I also learned and probably my biggest take away is that when I first get my credit card I need to miss one payment so I can get a credit score. I also know some ways that I can get income without working a lot of work goes into that, the best way I learned to do that is through real estate and renting out units to people. I also learned how to manage money and how to pay off debt faster and what kind of loans to get. This was the best course I have ever taken it informed me so much about finance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection Blog - Micah Weinstock

Personal Finance - Final Reflection

Reflection Blog by Connor Kissack